Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Alone Again

BAH! I am alone again! Paul had to leave tonight to drive to Kentucky. He has a lunch meeting tomorrow in Kentucky and then a lunch meeting in Canton on Friday. When he goes to one of these places he tried to pair it with the other because they are on the way of each other. Then he is home for Saturday and has to leave again on Sunday. On Sunday he has to drive to Missouri for lunch and then Chicago. He has lunch in Chicago Tuesday and then he is home again. He is trying to get to Detroit on Wednesday morning before my surgery. If he can get these in then he will have hit all his sales calls and should be pretty open for Wed. Thursday and Friday.

I am totally changing gears here...

Nick has some sort of mystery illness. He has a fever on Saturday night of about 102.7. Then Sunday he still had the fever and his stomach was a little sick, but he never threw up (thank goodness). So Monday he went to school after about an hour of pushing and reassuring him that he would be fine and not be sick at school. He didn't eat a whole lot and still Tuesday he didn't eat very much. Last night he did throw up a little, but it was phlegm that he got sick on. So today he seems to be feeling a little better, but he is still really congested and he has no appetite yet. Tonight he did say that his one ear can't hear as good as the other ear which is code for an ear infection. So tomorrow after school I am taking him in to the doctor's office. I am assuming that he has a sinus infection that is making its way into his ears. But at this point it is kind of a mystery.

Tomorrow is Aiden's last preschool party. This is so fun for us. It is time for us to be together doing something special. He loves it when I am in the class with him. It is kind of bittersweet to me. I love to go to the parties with him, but it is kind of sad that this is his last party. He will be a big kindergartener very soon and that is so hard for me to fathom. It seems like he just started preschool this year and now the year is more than half over and in 6 months he will be in real school. That is just bizarre to me.

1 comment:

  1. Fun about the preschool party. I can't believe he will be in kindergarten so soon! It doesn't seem possible!

    ReplyDelete