Tonight I decided to take out the stitches. When I had them put in I was told 7-10 days and today is day 8 so I figured it was safe to take them out. I removed them using a nail clipper and a pair of tweezer. Other than part of the cut still being open (the part at the bottom). So I put some neosporin on it and a band-aid and yeah I have a real finger that doesn't fall off anymore!!
And now on to the so much more....
Last weekend we decided to install some lighting in our living room. We have absolutely no overhead lighting in this room so after the sun goes behind the trees it gets very dark in the room. So we bought 2 sconces and two can lights. We (or I should say Paul) mounted the sconces on either side of our T.V.and he installed the can lights over the fire place. Needless to say it is much brighter in the room and looks alot more sophisticated too.
So now with that project done we are moving on to the next project and that is our master bath. Currently we have a 60" oak vanity with an oak med. cabinet and the light fixture is the metal bar with 5 round light bulbs on it. We also have very plain ceramic tile and a tub shower combination. The only thing that I love about our bathroom is the granite that we put in about a year ago. After doing some looking, qw decided that we wanted to make some changes in the bathroom.
We are going to install a whirlpool tub (I am very much looking forward to that) and a custom made vanity with a matching mirror. We are changing out all the fixtures and putting in oil rubbed bronze fixtures. We are also changing out eh plain tile on the floor for slate tile and we are doing a slate tile surround for the shower. We will be keeping the granite and just installing it on the new vanity.
I am really excited to do this project. It is always neat for me to visualize a project and then see it come to life. I can't wait to take pictures and share then as the whole process gets under way.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Everything sounds awesome, especially the whirlpool tub!
ReplyDelete