What a beautiful day it turned out to be. So I decided to do today, what I usually end up doing the first nice day of the spring...clean up the backyard. Holy cow do 3 dogs make a lot of poop. I spent 90 minutes out in the yard and I had 4 double bagged grocery bags filled to the top with the lovely excrement. I got the vast majority of the leftovers cleaned up out of the yard, but I am pretty sure that anything that we may have lost I found in the yard after being processed through my dogs. I am most amazed at the eye from one of their toys that was staring up at me from one of the piles.
So I am sure that is more than you wanted to know about my dogs or my day, but I figured if I had to live through it then I should probably share it with someone, and you all were the lucky people!
Nevertheless, today was a beautiful day. It turned out to be quite warm and the sun even popped out this afternoon, making it quite pleasant to be outside. The kids loved the opportunity to get out and jump on the trampoline, swing and ride their bikes. The fresh air certainly was lovely (or not so fresh air if you had my job).
It really was a beautiful day!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Finally found you again! Too funny on all the poop! Our snow just melted and there is crap everywhere in our yard, too. We have yet to clean it, though. Gross!
ReplyDelete